There are numerous ways to get involved with Arts for Humanity! and make a positive difference in our community. Donations of services, time, products and funding are all necessary to our programs and greatly appreciated.
To get involved or learn more about the following opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (805) 687-6615. Thank you!
Our Wish List—Services and Products:
- Space for meetings and workshops
- Art supplies
- Picture frames
- Wireless microphone
- Community Arts Mentorship Program—accomplished local artists are needed to contribute to our arts programs and mentor college interns to become teaching artists.
- Events—assist at our Spontaneous Theatre booth at local public events or help us create new events for our community.
- Various areas of non-profit work including fundraising, marketing, video and photography.
Our internship program involves the participation of many young leaders from our local colleges. We seek qualified interns in the following areas:
- Marketing, public relations and social media
- Development and grant research
- Graphic design
- Video and film documentary
- Co-facilitators for the Community Expressive Arts Groups crew and performers for our annual Theatre/Dance production
- Teachers of art, drama, dance, poetry and music to at-risk youth, seniors, people with disabilities